Since 2017 Doktor.se has been building a platform for digital healthcare that has now grown to be the third largest in Europe, and now we have plans to expand even further.
Are you a skilled Frontend or Fullstack developer looking for your next adventure and want to make a real difference in improving lives? This might be it!
About the job
As a Senior Frontend developer you will:
- Work across our entire tech stack with a focus on web apps developed using ReactJS framework
- Contribute to all stages in the product life cycle: design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Be a driving force and go-to-person for frontend development.
- Work in a lightweight scrum process where we are constantly streamlining our tools, workflows and making sure that each workday is productive and stimulating.
What we are looking for
- Either Fullstack Developer or Frontend specialist.
- Curiosity and a high collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive inot new technology and territory.
- Previous experience working with development tools such as Git, Github & VSCode.
- Passion for building great user experiences in product development.
- We are an international organization so fluency in English is required.
What we offer you
We offer you to be a part of a fast-growing tech company with a platform that provides people with care through phone/computers in a quick way with great quality. You will get to develop your skills in new technology, have great co-workers and an opportunity to have work-life balance since you can choose to work remote, also, you get 30 days of paid vacation. We do also offer you a job with a big variety of projects and working in cross-functional teams.
Doktor.se was founded in 2016 and is one of Sweden’s biggest providers of digital healthcare and also have physical healthcare clinics across the Sweden as well as digital operations across the world. Our ambition is to improve healthcare worldwide, and to make it more efficient. By making the first contact digital, we save time and resources for both the individual and our society at large. More patients receive care faster, while traditional healthcare is relieved. This frees up resources for patients who really need physical appointments. We employ dedicated nurses, specialist nurses, general practitioners, specialist doctors, psychologists, counsellors and physiotherapists at our digital and physical healthcare centres. Doktor.se currently has physical healthcare operations in across the country. On top of that our platform is used in multiple countries across Europe through Anicura and in Brazil by the digital healthcare provider ViBE.