Android Developer to Doktor.se
Are you experienced within Android Developer? Then this might be a job for you!
Doktor.se is Sweden’s leading healthcare app and we are a digital advisory service that gives you faster and better care through phone, chat and video. We are available to everyone when they need help with healthcare and well-being.
We are now looking for a Andorid Developer who wants to be a part of our journey to develop the most spectacular healthcare-app in the world. You will play an important role in our development team, implementing new features, improving performances and building beautiful interfaces. You will work closely with all parts of our mobile application lifecycle. This includes designing, implementing, testing and deploying our Android application with focus on performance and scalability.
Areas of responsibility:
- Concepting and exploring new features with stakeholders and developers
- Your main focus will Android apps, but also webb applications
- Together with the team on both mobile and web applications, you will be focusing on improving existing services and features, as well as creating new ones
- Prototyping and testing with the internal team and external beta testers
Who are we looking for?
- Are skilled in Kotlin, Android and Dagger
- Are experienced in software development and agile methodology.
- Enjoy working within all aspects of agile development focusing on writing, reading and talking about the code.
- Are interested in micro services architecture driven by a DevOps culture.
- Are business driven with a mindset that always focus on the customer experience
- Enjoy working in a creative, dynamic and technology-intensive environment
- You have strong written and spoken English
… and most important: Curiosity! You love to learn new things, sharing and brainstorm your findings with others!
Start: Interviews are ongoing, when we find the right candidate we hire.
Place: Central Stockholm
We look forward to recieving your application!