Doktor.se, one of Sweden’s biggest providers of digital healthcare, is looking for a Technical Customer Support (Solution Engineer) to join our Support Team on our journey, which is to provide first class technical support and assist the users of the most spectacular healthcare-platform in the world. This is a new team in the company that will be growing fast. Take this great opportunity to work in an innovative, fast and dedicated environment.
About the job
As a member of our Support Team, you will be working closely with customer support representatives, developers, product owners and other departments within the company. You will report to the Customer Service Operations manager.
As a technical customer support you will also:
- Support our colleagues from the 1st line and external partners via effectively resolving enquiries about the platform and services using a ticketing system.
- Triage incoming requests and spot trends in users issues to flag for the rest of the team.
- Work closely with developers - identify, reproduce, and file bugs reports for the development teams.
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles.
- Help build the best support team ever.
What we are looking for
- Experience from providing third line support
- Being able to grasp system architecture
- Experience with monitoring systems (e.g. Datadog)
- Ability to read and analyze logs
- Strong configuration, troubleshooting and debugging skills relating to software and hardware issues.
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible manner to non-technical colleagues and users.
Curiosity and a high collaborative work style. You are ready to share knowledge and jump at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
- You have a passion for helping others and creating exceptional customer support experiences.
- Excellent spoken and written English skills.
- Ability to work with large amounts of data.
Nice to have
- Software testing experience
- A big plus if you also speak Portuguese or German
- Swedish is not a requirement but good to have
What we offer you
We offer you to be a part of a fast-growing tech company with a platform that provides people with care through phone/computers in a quick way with great quality. You will get to develop your skills in new technology, have great co-workers and an opportunity to have work-life balance since you can choose to work remote, also, you get 30 days of paid vacation.
Start: As soon as possible
Place: Sveavägen 63, central of Stockholm
Type of position: Full time
Doktor.se was founded in 2016 and is one of Sweden’s biggest providers of digital healthcare and also has physical healthcare clinics across Sweden as well as digital operations across the world. Our ambition is to improve healthcare worldwide, and to make it more efficient. By making the first contact digital, we save time and resources for both the individual and our society at large. More patients receive care faster, while traditional healthcare is relieved. This frees up resources for patients who really need physical appointments. We employ dedicated nurses, specialist nurses, general practitioners, specialist doctors, psychologists, counsellors and physiotherapists at our digital and physical healthcare centres. Doktor.se currently has physical healthcare operations across the country. On top of that our platform is used in multiple countries across Europe through Anicura and in Brazil by the digital healthcare provider ViBE.